sábado, 26 de junho de 2010

Bad, bad day!

I was happy, really happy. Feeling alive after quite some time. Now I'm really sad.

I don't know what it is, but maybe I'm not supposed to be happy. Everytime something goes right in my life, there is a rock to knock me down. And it actually doesn't take long enough.

I haven't slept in three days. My notebook is broken and I can't seem to find a way to recover my files. Aparently  a fucking virus got behind Windows Vista and there is no way to fix it. I've booted it with at least six different boots and chkdisk doesn't initialize. There is a serious hard disk problem and I'm pissed off. Fuck you, Windows Vista! I've also tried to install Vista again, so I could backup all the important things. I don't care about musics, videos, games, whatsoever... I just care about my UFABC folder and the folder with all I've been writing for the past ten years.

Mom and dad can't stop fighting. I'm tired of playing happy family, I'm sick and tired of being the perfect kid, tired of the same old crap. I'm fucking tired! I wanna scream!

There is a lot of things I need to do, but I'm not in the mood. Next week I'll be so screwed. Well, that is actually normal...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário