quarta-feira, 16 de maio de 2012

The Awakening

I'm sad... A sadness I don't know how to explain.

And instead I'm waiting. Helpless, without my ground, listening to James Morrison's saddest songs.

I wish I could find out this is a nightmare, and all of this mess was gone. I don't wanna feel this way, I don't wanna wonder what if, I don't wanna wait.

I'm facing my worst ghosts and my worst fears. I feel like I'm fading away.

I can't run, I can't hide... I don't wanna go back to pills. I don't wanna go back to the feeling of nothing at all.

I'm torn apart, I'm broken and I can't seem to find a way to pick up the pieces.

Never thought I'd say this, but I need my classes back. I need to forget how much I'm bleeding and how much I'm hurting.

An endless pain, I guess...

"Pushed through the rain and into the fire..."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário