terça-feira, 27 de março de 2012

What the hell...

Exactly. What the hell am I doing? What the fuck is going on with me?
I'm weird... I'm behaving a little weird...

I know where this comes from and it inicially just drove me crazy thinking about truth... but there was no truth and now it's getting to my head. I'm losing control, people! And I hate when I lose control.

This is not the kind of control I want to lose. This is not the kind of control I like to lose. But yet... I don't know if there's something really wrong with me, I'm just weird...

I remember this episode of House when Wilson asks House about his relationship with Cuddy and House says that he wass happy and that's what was bothering him... This is exactly what I feel. I'm happy... and I'm worried about being happy.

What I'm really sure of is that some situations are getting a little too creepy...

This is all bullshit. I'm not making any sense to myself right now. Anyways... Do I make any sense when I'm happy? Huh, didn't think so...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário