sexta-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2011

I'm over it

This is my reply. I have the right to reply, right?

I remember the exact day I read that post. I felt I knew what you were talking about, but I had this one-side version of it all. I knew what a person had told me and I felt like you were behaving differently. I don't know, but I couldn't be sure if it wasn't just one more of those common stories my mind tends to create...

In that outstanding and amazing Friday you showed me a side of you I hadn't seen before... you were acting a little silly, a little childish. I remember feeling like I wanted to kill you everytime you moved your head right and left repeatedly... GOD! That annoyed me. And it showed me I was not creating stories this time.

You know I don't care about hierarchy, I hate moralism... I hate how people have to be "normal" based on what society thinks it's "normal". I just don't care.

So I would usually say "go for it". Because, you know, it's experience. You can't go back. You live, you experience something new. It's always good... specially because usually I don't know the other person involved. But this time it's different... I can't say what I think. Actually I mustn't have said what I think. Because going right or wrong... either is gonna end up with one cold and dark "I told you so!".

Well, your third paragraph lost me. What the hell did he mean with the two first words? That didn't make sense... and if you hadn't told me like half hour ago that was for me, I'd still be lost on that one. And by the end of it I thought I was not the "right person". Because I couldn't figure out those two first words. Maybe the word "hidden" would've made some difference, but yet...

So I feel kinda sorry for not being able to help you before. But now I can't tell you what to do, and I do hope you understand my reasons.

But one thing I can tell you: you wouldn't be confused if nothing was happening to you. You do wanna do something... and don't let my thoughts influence your decision.

It's YOUR decision and nobody's else.
I'm just scared... 'cause I don't want to see you hurt.

The title of this very post:
Change a couple of sentences and what you'll get why I did not understand those first two words.


I HATE THIS SONG! =)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário