segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2011

Friday Night...

Today was a very funny day... I laughed A LOT.
Oh, and I bought my Blackberry! \o/

My brother wants his camera back, so I will have no more cover videos to make. =(
But I'm still working on my cover album. I was thinking about...

Kath McPhee - My destiny
Kelly Clarkson - I do not hook up
Dixie Chicks - Cowboy take me away (or Traveling soldier, or Wide open spaces)
Little Big Town - Good as gone
Sara Bareilles - BLUEBIRD
Lara Fabian - Je suis malade (or Si tu n'as pas d'amour, or Je t'appartiens, or Meu grande amor)
Elis Regina - O bêbado e o equilibrista (or Se eu quiser falar com Deus)
Whitney Houston - I will always love you (or One moment in time)
Laura Pausini - Come se non fosse stato amore (or... ?)
Céline Dion - Seduces me (or... ?)
Sugarland - Wishing (acoustic)
Olivia Newton John - Hopelessly devoted to you
Sandy - Pés cansados

Also...
Irena Cara - Fame
But I don't know the lyrics, I just feel like dancing. \o/


I need a song from Lady A... but Charles (MARRY ME, CHARLIE!!!!) sings all of them!

Um comentário:

  1. Ja ouviu Defying the gravity? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eF06fNK3Ng&feature=related sei q vc não curte muito coisa lirica mas e que tal algo da Broadway? :D essa musica eh realmente legal[a versão do Glee tem um audio melhor mas me recusei a colocar aki]

    ResponderExcluir