quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2012

I see you driving 'round town...

I'm sad... I'm pissed off... I'm angry. But I gotta be polite. My mom raised a good girl, so I gotta be polite about this.

Actions have consequences. Well, I didn't ask for the actions and instead I'm facing the consequences.

But now, as my beloved cop John Tanner would say... new rules, I'm throwing some goddamed cars too (think about an impossible mission. Double it and you'll have the mission with this saying)!

This is a metaphor to say now it's time to play with my rules. I don't have this right, but yet people should think about the fucking students who need fucking diplomas to find fucking jobs. But no... they just do whatever they want to and throw some stupid calendar with THEIR needs and not ours.

I'm incredibly annoyed... and saying internally thousands of bad words... So before trying me, just think about how incredibly rude I'll be. Because yes, I'm giving my best to be polite, but don't try me, don't provoke me.

I'm looking for a job right now. As much as I love what I do, I just don't have the balls to deal with hypocrites. HYPOCRITES, that's what they all are.

So... depending on what's gonna happen for the next month, I'll give it all up. No master, no phd, nothing. I'm done with thinking about other people, I'm done with people who don't care a shit, I'm just done with all this bullshit!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário