domingo, 24 de junho de 2012

What doesn't kill you...

I should feel bad... or sad. But instead I'm gonna allow myself to be happy.

I've waited 10 years. Ten exact years of devotion and waiting... waiting for a day that I thought would never come.

Laura Pausini told James Blunt once that an artist is not an artist unless he performs in South America. The fans are warmer, the atmosphere is different. But yet, North Americans and Canadians insist not to come.

I have given up on Céline Dion in Brazil. Honestly I don't count on Lara Fabian here, neither Sugarland. It was about Laura and pretty much nobody else. Until today... I waited ten fucking years! Ten fucking years for the best day of my life.



I met Kelly Clarkson, I talked to her, I gave her two hugs I'll never forget. She's so tiny and so sweet that I wanted to put her in my pocket to bring her home. She's simply the sweetest person in the world. And she was really surprised that our welcome was warm. She even said during the concert that she didn't expect people to know her here. I adore this woman (in a not lesbian way, by the way). Although I don't believe artists when they say they "can't wait to come back", she said it.

She was really impressed about how we would scream our lungs out on every little part of every freaking song! Well, shame on the people who screamed wrongly the lyrics of Breakaway (hello! It's her most famous song, everybody knows Breakaway!!!! A lousy song, by the way).

I don't know if I remember the order of the whole playlist, but it was something like:
Dark Side
Behind these hazel eyes
Since U been gone
You love me
I do not hook up
I forgive you
Never again
Walk away
The war is over
Mr. Know It All
Breakaway
Miss Independent
Because of you
What doesn't kill you (Stronger)
My life would suck without you

I should have gone to the hotel after the concert, but I was so tired and amazed by what I had seen that I completely forgot!

All I have to say is thank you so much KC... for being who you are and for showing J-Lo how it's done, how someone can sing, jump and twist without being pitchy! That's how it's done, girl! And come back soon!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário