sábado, 16 de abril de 2011

ABBA - OST

Será que faz sentido? Pra mim faz todo o sentido.

I must have left my house at eight because I always do
My train, I'm certain, left the station just when it was due
("The day before you came")

People everywhere
A sense of expectation hanging in the air
And here we go again, we know the start, we know the end
Masters of the scene
We've done it all before and now we're back to get some more
("Voulez-Vous")

Chiquitita tell me the truth
I'm a shoulder you can cry on
Your best friend
I'm the one you must rely on
("Chiquitita")

Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid Fernando
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
And I'm not ashamed to say
The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry
("Fernando")

Don't know how to take it
Don't know where to go
My resistance running low
And every day the hold is getting tighter
And it troubles me so
("Under attack")

Knowing me, knowing you
There is nothing we can do
Knowing me, knowing you
It's the best I can do
("Knowing me, knowing you")

It's so strange when you're down
And lying on the floor
How you rise, shake your head
Get up and ask for more
Clear-headed and open-eyed with nothing left untried
Standing calmly at the crossroads no desire to run
There's no hurry any more when all is said and done
("When all is said and done")

The train back home again undoubtedly I must have
Read the evening paper then
Oh yes, I'm sure my life was well within its usual frame
The day before you came
("The day before we came")

When the night comes with the action
I just know it's time to go
Can't resist the strange attraction from that giant dynamo
Lots to take and lots to give
Time to breathe and time to live
("Summer night city")

Over in the corner I could see this other guy
He was kinda flirty, he was giving me the eye
So I took advantage of the fact that I'm a star
Shook my hair and took a casual stroll up to the bar
And as sure as hell this guy was coming up to me
He said: "Who am I? And who are you? And who are we?
What's our situation? Do we have some time for us?"
I said: "I was not exactly waiting for the bus"
He said: "If you're going somewhere can I come along?"
I said: "Keep on rocking baby 'til the night is gone"
("On and on and on")

And I've often wondered, how did it all start
Who found out that nothing can capture a heart
Like a melody can
Well, whoever it was, I'm a fan
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me
("Thank you for the music")

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário