terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

If time is all I have

I'm très sad. What happened last night drove me into this crazy state of mind... and it reminds me of some sad events of the last couple of days.

Saturday I had this impression of happiness, of mission accomplished. And that was true, I earned all I had projected. I was very proud of myself, very satisfied with my performance, very happy for being able to do what I love without feeling the pressure.

But something was missing... Actually someone was missing. As far as I know I couldn't have won, I needed to feel the support from the people I care about. And I guess this was too much for people.

I'm always there... taking care of everybody's problems (happily, may I say), but whenever I need them there, they are never there.

One thing is you can't because you can't. Another is you can't because you don't want to... and the second one is the story of my life!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário